Friday, September 9, 2011

Another one...

So, after I edited and posted the last shot with the wrought iron, i went back and found this one that had some of the wrought iron in it too.
So my goal with this one was to bring out the iron.  There was really no direction to the natural light here.  So I made it black and white with about 80% opacity.  Then put in a strong spotlight coming in from the left.  I originally had the spotlight coming in from the right, thinking it would spotlight the iron.  But it really just washed out the iron.  When I took it to the left it brought it out a little more.  Still, not as dramatic as the first wrought iron picture I did in the last post.  But this is the best edit I have done with this picture.  Before I was trying to make the baby the focus, but when I gave up on that, it all turned out better.

No comments:

Post a Comment