Friday, July 1, 2011

Family Pictures

Every edit I did with this one was adorable.  I love how close up Jody got.  I have one cute baby!

This one is a little washed out.  I had to really tone down the glow so that Jordyn did not blend into my white shirt.  The weird thing is that it is one of the best when printed.  It looks totally different.  I have found that with a lot of the prints I have gotten, they look a lot different than on the computer.

My favorite with the glow.  I also love the angle Jody took this picture from.

This one is my least favorite with the glow.  I feel like there is too much of a contrast in the bright and dark areas of our faces.
Jody took these for us at our goodbye bbq.  They were taken in our backyard, well I guess it was mostly on our neighbors side of the fence.  I had planned on just sitting on the ground and at the last second saw this cute bench in my neighbors yard and asked if we could use it.  Jody took a ton of pictures with my camera and she was great!  I edited these.  I did pretty much the same thing with all of them.  I manually adjusted brightness, contrast, and color enhancement.  I found that I had take out some color tones or else they all had more of a yellow hue than the green/blue I was going for.  I found a new button on photoshop called "diffuse" or something like that.  It makes everything glow a little.  I have been looking for a way to get this glow forever!  I think I finally have it figured out!  I did the glow to all of these, but at a really low intensity so the pictures did not blind me.  I also straightened them cause it bugged me when the posts on the bench were a little askue (sp)!

No comments:

Post a Comment