Kelsey ane I went to the park and took some pictures. I took a lot and edited a lot, but here are some of my favorites!
 |
| Before. I don't so much like the church in the background here. |
 |
| I think this one is pretty bad. But I posted it so I can remember not to go overboard with the color enhancement. It looked fine at first, but when I came back to it later, it almost blinded me. |
 |
| before |
 |
| after. cropped. auto lighten. auto brightness and contrast then made it more bright to make it appear to be more of a sunny day. it was actually a really cloudy day. |
 |
| before |
 |
| after. cropped out the ugly cement box on the right side. manual adjust contrast. auto enhance colors. |
 |
| before. love jordyn's "seriously, more pictures" look. |
 |
| after. auto lighten. manual contrast (up) and brighten again thinking it made it look like a sunny day. auto enhance colors. |
 |
| before. i took this picture thinking I could make it look old with this wall in the background. One thing I don't like is the pipe on the right side. I feel like it is just in a spot that attracts the eye, but I could not crop it and still keep in enough of the old wall background to be satisfied. |
 |
first made black and white. auto enhance colors and lighten (don't remember if this really made a difference cause it was already b/w). select jordyn, and inverse. lighten background (again. might not have made a difference cause i then did a spotlight.) lighting effects, omni flashlight and really tone down the intensity.
I think that by selecting Jordyn and lightening everything else, it kind of makes her look like a cut and paste kind of a deal. So on the next one, I did pretty much the exact same thing as this one, only I lightened the whole thing, including her, and I think it turned out better. Also, took the picture from a different angle to get rid of that pipe. |
 |
| before |
 |
| after |
 |
| before. love her little smile in this one. |
 |
| cropped out the weird green box on the right. tried to get her more into the center. auto lighten. auto enhance color. manually brighten. |
 |
| before. this is her new "cheese" face. I have been wanting to try some new angles and this from above angle is what I have had stuck in my head. I think it really makes the picture about her, and not the scenery. |
 |
after. auto lighten. auto color. manually brighten.
I have been playing a lot with photoshop the past little while. I think I have really explored color and light and I am starting to get into routines. I think I really need to work on getting brave. Taking unconventional shots. Not just setting Jordyn on the grass and snapping something. I am glad I took this from above shot and that it worked out ok. I need to get braver and more artistic with the editing in terms of color and brightness. I need to take more pictures that focus on the face, and not the scenery. Hopefully I can start to break out of my shell and do these things. I am going to take some new pictures of my newborn nephew and some of my brother's family this summer and I hope that I can be brave and creative, thinking outside of just sitting and posing. |
No comments:
Post a Comment