Luckily my sweet husband took me out of the house and we did a little exploring here. We went to a park and had a little picnic,and I brought my camera along. I was really looking to get some bright colors in these pictures. I wish I would have dressed Jordyn in something more solid and bright, but this dress is still one of my favorite anyway. Also, it was early in the afternoon so the light was really harsh. But oh well.
I really like how this one turned out. The colors are a little asku, but I like it. A blue hue or something. I manually adjusted the brightness/contrast/color enhancement. The colors looked normal after all that. Then I played with a spotlight coming in with the natural light from the top left corner of the picture. I messed with some other features there with the spotlight. I played a lot with metallics vs. plastic and shiny vs. matte. This is what I ended up with . And I like it!
This is my favorite of the bunch. I always find pictures of my little girl so much more endearing when they are up close, and I have been trying to focus in on that at least once each time I get my camera out. I first made it black and white. Then played around with the spotlight coming in from the top left. I adjusted a lot of the other stuff there too, but I cannot remember any of it now. All I can say is that it was all on the same menu with the spotlight tool.



No comments:
Post a Comment